Most homeowners are comfortable finding someone to clean their house, mow the lawn and maintain their pool. It's the other home professionals you don't think about until there's some type of emergency. One of our most important new homeowner tips is to find these people before you need them!
- Home Inspector- A maintenance inspection will help to prioritize a home improvement list, and to hopefully find out about small problems before they turn into big ones. play a vital role in a homeowner’s regular home maintenance plan by performing routine home maintenance inspections. Every home should be inspected every year.
- HVAC company - is critical to maintain your heating and air conditioning systems. Proactive maintenance will lower fuel costs and extend the life of these systems. HVAC HVAC service technicians work to install, maintain, repair, or replace air conditioners, climate control systems, heating equipment, ventilation units, refrigeration equipment, and more.
- Plumber - is key to problems with water supply inside your house, or where your system connects to the town's water supply. Clogs are common in plumbing, from tubs and toilets to faucets indoor and out. Some of these clogs can be undone with a plunger and a little muscle. But if you can't unclog them after a little plunger work, or if there's a clog that consistently backs up, you should call a plumber.
- Electrician - is required for wiring repairs, especially those requiring work to be done at the box. Working with electricity can be extremely dangerous if you do not approach it with the right expertise, safety training, and equipment.
- Handyman - to handle odd jobs you don't have the skills, tools or interest in doing them yourself. It's best to start with a discussion about routine maintenance like gutter cleaning. Once you build a list, you can decide which ones you'll do yourself versus delegate. Handymen will provide you with a convenient service that will be done quickly and efficiently. A handyman has great experience in performing a wide variety of tasks and repairs. This means that hiring a handyman will be able to do the work much faster and more efficiently than you could do for yourself.
- Roofing company - as storms can damage roofs overnight, and repairs have to be done quickly. A roofer repairs and installs roofs on all types of buildings, whether they be residential or business. They also must understand how to skillfully fix, replace, or install roofs of various materials such as shingles, metal, and even terracotta.
- Pest control company - when there are known bug problems, from ants to termites. t can help you maintain your property and peace of mind. Pest control is a good investment because it can prevent property damage and help to promote a healthy environment.
- Locksmith – to change your locks and support you in an emergency. Having a trusted locksmith can easily make copies of existing keys you already have, or replace the locks of the missing keys. Instead of stressing out over who may have found your keys, re-locking is often the best solution for this problem.
- Chimney cleaner – to clean the chimney if you're using a wood burning or gas fireplace. A fireplace cleaning log helps to prevent chimney fires and they help remove debris deposited along the chimney walls. These sticky deposits are called creosote. Creosote deposited over a long period becomes highly flammable and it's often the cause of chimney fires. Creosote removal is vital to your safety.